For Sale & Wanted Classifieds
Made to fit a 15.3hh Andalusian but adjustable to fit a heave X bred type. Made by Shirley Rotherham under tutorage of Master Saddle and Harness Maker Rodger Dillion-Hensby of England. Attention to detail is exemplary.
- All decorations are backed
- All edges are polished
- Hardware from Lefflers-Kinsington
- Leather from Hadden-Ballarat
- Girth and belt band have roller buckles for point long life
- Steel toungs in trace, tug and breeching buckles
- Breeching, reinforced for strength
- Back strap has adjustable position for hip strap/breeching balance
- Crupper filled with linseed and seam cut for horse comfort
- Saddle, serge lined, wool stuffed
- All holes are 5 or 7 for perfect fit
- Harness is symmetrical
Traces - 1.76m long from swingle bar to middle hole. 35mm wide, 27mm at tounge.
Reins - 4.5m long from bit to end. 25mm wide, 1/2 brown.
Breeching Straps - 905mm long from turn back to middle hole.
Breeching - 118mm long
Breastplate - 112mm long
Price: $4,000 NEG
includes postage and insurance within Australia.
Contact: Joanne Heard -
BHM Spanish DeLux
Sire: Cheval De Luxe
Dam: BHM SIlver Diamontina
DOB: 16 September 2019
This boy has movement to burn, a temperament to die for and breeding for any discipline! Wally as he is know, if fully handled, vaccinated for tetanus, wormed regular and feet trimmed regularly. He is such a dream! Wally is buckskin going grey and will mature approximately 15.2hh.
For video and more photos go to - https://www.blackhorsemanor.com.au/for-sale
Price: $7,700 inc GST
Contact: Sabina Callahan (contact detail available on website like above)